ILLBRUCK Gun Cleaner 500ml
With ILLBRUCK Gun Cleaner it is possible to clean guns as well as their adaptor with the Gun-/Spray cleaner, screw top and affixed spray Valve top. This cleaner is particularly suitable for removing PU-foam that has not cured. Furthermore, it can be used to remove paint marks, wax, grease, oil and adhesive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
As a Spray cleaner
- Put the supplied spray valve onto the valve of the can (hold the valve opening away from the body)
- Point the valve towards the surface to be cleaned and then spray. Allow the cleaner to work for a short time and then clean with a cloth.
As a Gun Cleaner
- Unscrew the polyurethane foam (PU-foam) can from the gun (hold the valve opening away from the body)
- Screw the cleaner can onto the gun
- Pull the trigger several times until no polyurethane foam (PU-foam) is dispensed from the gun anymore
- Leave the gun for approx 15 mins to allow the cleaner to work
- Pull the trigger once more to remove any residue polyurethane
- Unscrew the cleaner from the gun
- If gun is to be stored, close valve adjustment screw at back of gun to prevent solvent loss
- When connecting a new can of polyurethane foam pull release adjustment screw or pull trigger several times to remove remain of cleaner
Store in dry conditions below 25ºC
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) must be read and understood prior to use.
Call our friendly staff for professional help and guidance for all your product enquiries on 1300 758 448.